Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at the Placer County Fair. If selected, the Volunteer Coordinator will provide more detailed information regarding hours and responsibilities. General Information
1. Anyone age 16 and over may volunteer. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed to volunteer in any booth where alcohol is served.
2. Earn community service hours for school, scouts or volunteer just for fun!
3. Responsible youth under the age of 16 may volunteer when accompanied by a guardian.
4. Volunteers working one shift will receive a 1-day admission for one person and one parking pass. Any volunteer who works three or more shifts will receive two 4-day admission passes and one 4-day parking pass.
5. Attend mandatory volunteer training - to be announced.
Availability & Shift Preferences