Registration Fees & Payment Method
$100 Entry Fee
Please make checks payable to @the Grounds
Mail checks to:
@the Grounds Administrative Office
451 Los Vegas Avenue
Roseville, CA 95678
Important Information for Competitors
1. Booths are 20x20 square feet and electricity is NOT available. A 3-sided netted canopy tent is REQUIRED. You must provide a warming cabinet/chafing dish to keep ribs within the proper warming temperature of 135 degrees or above, all cooking utensils, serving table, water, and all ingredients for your ribs. All BBQ's or smokers must be roped off.
2. All ingredients must be prepped and cooked on-site due to health considerations. Load-in is on Saturday, June 24, 2023.
3. Ribs are allowed to be cooked. No sales are allowed from the booth.
4. Rib Cook-Off Tasting Kits consist of 1 tasting boat, 5 tickets, 1 voting ticket, and wet wipes and towels will be provided by @the Grounds.
5. Chefs are required to make a minimum of 30 racks which will be provided, but cooking more ribs is okay.
6. Approximately 10 days before the event, you will receive a confirmation letter with a map, directions to your check-in location, and check-in time.
7. COOKING MAY NOT BE STARTED UNTIL YOUR BOOTH HAS BEEN CHECKED FOR HEALTH DEPARTMENT COMPLIANCE BY APPROPRIATE STAFF. **Important: Must show thermometer as part of the check-off procedure.
8. A chef's meeting will occur at 9 a.m.